Conditions of Sale
Please scroll through this screen to read our Conditions of Sale and print a copy for future reference.
- These Conditions of Sale are for business customers only.
- We do business only under these Conditions of Sale.
- Goods are subject to availability and may vary from those advertised.
- You must decide before ordering if the goods are suitable for your needs.
- Please note that we reserve the right to cancel or refuse orders for items shown on our website with an incorrect price or with any other incorrect information.
- Our advertised prices do not include VAT and delivery. The price of the goods may be changed from the one advertised. Please confirm the price before you order.
- We accept payment by bank transfer, cheque, credit or debit card or cash. Credit card and debit card payments are taken at the point of customer order not on dispatch of goods.
- Goods bought on credit must be paid for by 30 days from our invoice date. We may share customer credit history information with relevant credit agencies.
- We remain owners of the goods you purchase until you have paid for all of them in full. We can retrieve and resell them if they are not paid for. This applies to all goods we supply to you and to any money owing in respect of any transaction with you.
- We will charge you interest at 1.5% per month if you do not pay in full by the payment date and make a reasonable charge for our administrative costs incurred in obtaining payment.
- We charge for all deliveries. We operate a standard next day delivery service for in stock items. Standard delivery is to suitable ground floor reception or stores areas. Please notify us in advance if you have any special delivery requirements – there will be an additional charge. Goods can also be collected from our Manchester premises, with suitable identification.
- If the goods do not arrive or are incomplete, the wrong goods or are damaged when you open them, you must tell our Administration department within 5 days of receipt or expected delivery – telephone 08444 821 183 .
- After delivery you are responsible for protecting the goods against loss or damage.
- All our goods are sold to you with the benefit of the manufacturer’swarranty. We will accept returns of faulty goods notified to uswithin 14 days of delivery, subject to the terms of themanufacturer’s warranty.
- If goods are to be returned to us you will need to obtain a GRN(Goods Return Number) as allocated by our Administration department.Goods must be returned in their original packaging together with allaccessories and manuals.
- If you change your mind we may take goods back at our discretion if they are unopened, unused and in perfect condition. There will be a handling charge of 15% of the purchase price for this service. Pleasecontact our Administration department.
- If you return goods please ensure that you have backed up your data. We will not be responsible for any data that is lost.
- Please note we do not accept returns of special purchase items, consumables, software or software licences.
- You get the benefit of the manufacturer’s warranty in respect of all the goods we sell. Please note that we do not provide any warranties ourselves in respect of the goods and we exclude any warranties express or implied by statute, common law or of any other kind. We may be willing however to sell you an additional top-up warranty to supplement the manufacturer’s warranty.
- We are resellers to business customers and as permitted under the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 we exclude liability for claims regarding the quality or fitness for purpose of goods or otherwise which consumers can make under the Sale of Goods Act 1979. We are liable for death or personal injury caused by our negligence. We do not accept any liability for indirect or consequential losses or lossof profits.
- We sometimes offer promotional free gifts. Please let us know if you do not want to receive them.
- We sometimes monitor or record telephone calls for training purposes.
- Zero rated or VAT exempt orders cannot be placed over the website, and we cannot accept requests for VAT exemption after a web order has been placed. Please contact us directly for further information.
- Renewal of a domain name are subject to the the T&C's listaed on our domainnames services page
No contract is made with you until we have dispatched your order.
Prices and Payment
Guarantee and Liability